Thursday, August 26, 2010

If Your Day Was A Crappy One:-))

--> Okay, I didn't created this blog to rant on someone, but this day has been a crappy one so I'm giving myself the chance to do it.

My day started with all the bad news our RESEARCH could ever give us. no psychologist, no CHief nurses. crap. I went to school just so our adviser will tell us that our class/review was cancelled due to some issues. another crap. Issues on having a pre-test or not, another crap. Not being able to get the population needed by our group, another crap. Come to think of it, when your day was full of crap, can you even think straight? Guess not, unless your superman.

SO,phulease if I am acting crappy it's due to some good fucking reason dude. I don't just throw tantrums to any one. I AM not that SHALLOW for Pete's sake. But guess, I can not expect everyone to know that.

If you think I am being too bossy, dude, I AM BOSSY. I NEED to Be. If I wasn't, then you wouldn't be able to SLAPPPED that FUcking Paper with Engr. Tuason's signature to my face. THAT WAS MY POINT during that meeting. FOR. US. TO. LOOK. FOR. ANOTHER. WAY. I don't like our group to sit like ducks and wait for some miracles to happen. I want us to think of another way because I do believe that we have a CHOICE. and see? you found a freaking WAY. So, I guess being bossy isn't that BAD right?

THAT WAS MY POINT. So see, if you don't want me to be bossy, then fine with me. It would mean that I won't even care what happens in our research. Coz, to be honest, when I'm bossy it actually means I am doing something to contribute to the group. But it is really fine with me. Come on, you just stripped me of a constant headache in my life. THANKS. I APPRECIATE it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment